Registry Officer, Glasgow
||£9.49 per hour
Our client who is based within the environmental regulator sector, have a temporary role for a Registry Officer. This is a 6 month role based in North Lanarkshire. A Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated within the last 12 months is required. Candidates must be available for a telephone interview on 1st November and available to commence work on 14th November until 14th May.
The rate of pay will be £9.49, and the hours of work are Mon - Fri, 9.30am to 5pm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Processing applications in accordance with legislative and procedural requirements
- Maintaining registers in accordance with relative legislation and facilitating access to the registers
- Responding to external and internal queries relating to the registers
- Maintaining all relevant databases
- Assisting with the preparation of files for scanning to electronic document management system
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of working with databases, transferring data from paper based documentation into an electronic format
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and communication skills
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications