Corporate Finance Partner, Swindon
||£40000 - £65000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in partnership with a Corporate Finance House based in Swindon looking for a Partner to join the firm.
The business operates within a niche space and is in a strong and steady period of growth. They have a healthy pipeline of work and so require a new hire to drive deals to completion.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients from the outset of a deal through to completion.
- Project management of the transactions.
- Preparation of financial models.
- Creation of business plans.
- Attracting investors.
In order to be considered for the position you must be:
- Fully ACA qualified.
- Proficient in excel modelling.
- Client facing or capable of being client facing.
- Someone with commercial approach.
- Able to think logically and deconstruct situations to get the best commercial gain for all parties.
On offer is a viable career path with a good starting salary and a % bonus of each completed deal. It is a highly commercial environment, totally client facing and certainly not a mainstream finance role.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.