Management Accountant – Business Partner, Southampton
||£35000 - £42000 per annum
A well known and exciting retail company is currently recruiting a part- qualified/qualified management accountant for their Portsmouth based offices. Due to continued business growth this dynamic role provides an interesting combination between financial analysis and management accounts. Commercially focused you will also have the opportunity to interact with various department heads and project managers to help influence key decisions and procedures.
The business is a leader within its field with an impressive portfolio of projects within the built environment. They offer clear development opportunities and pride themselves on their working environment.
- Using periodic budgets and financial reports to determine likely causes and impact on working budget in order to review forecasted outcomes for projects.
- Using billing plans and to check totals to the contracted budget to review cash flow on a project
- Part take in monthly project reviews to ensure costs remains low and performance maximised
- To produce the preliminary revenue variance analysis for the management accountant/ commercial controller
- Budget/ Forecast preparation
- Produce KPIs for RG reports and controller input
If you are a part-qualified accountant (CIMA OR ACCA) or Qualified and have gained some strong management accounting, financial analysis and business partnering exposure then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.