Finance Change Manager, Southampton
||£60000 - £75000 per annum
Large blue chip business based near Southampton, Hampshire is recruiting a
Finance Change Manager to manage the delivery of a number of projects across Finance and Supply Chain, embedding best practice financial processes, systems and controls.
Key deliverables of the Finance Change Manager include:
- Managing a team of professionals to deliver best practice processes with efficient and effective controls in line with group Internal Controls.
- Ensuring the system delivery is aligned to group global template designs where possible and any changes are appropriate.
- Reviewing functional design documents to understand the financial impact of each stage of the deployment and highlight risk where applicable.
- Planning and prioritizing team workload reflect company, group and programme changing objectives.
- Agreeing the financial testing requirements for Core Finance and aligning with the project team detailed test plans.
- Driving the delivery and sign off User Acceptance Testing for all affected Finance areas.
The successful candidate will ideally have SAP knowledge and extensive change and programme/project management experience gained across finance and supply chain from working within large complex organisations.
The company offer an excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and sharesave scheme together with outstanding career development opportunities.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.