Finance Change Lead, Eastleigh
||£45000 - £60000 per annum
Large blue chip business based near Southampton, Hampshire is recruiting a Finance Change Lead to deliver of a number of projects across Finance and Supply Chain, embedding best practice financial processes, systems and controls.
Key objectives of the Finance Change Lead include:
- Understanding desired project outcomes and ensuring process owners are kept up to date with progress.
- Reviewing functional design documents to understand the financial impact of each stage of the deployment and highlight risks.
- Providing recommendations and clarity on financial processes, ensuring original Finance requirements are adhered to.
- Creating and maintaining finance documentation, detailing changes and new processes.
- Preparing and maintaining finance system process documentation for the core financial solution.
- Defining and agreeing the financial testing requirements for Core Finance.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA), have SAP knowledge and possess demonstrable experience of implementing Finance process and systems change.
The company offer an excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and sharesave scheme, together with outstanding career development opportunities.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.