Assistant Tax Accountant, Eastleigh
||£30000 - £40000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting a permanent Assistant Tax Accountant for a large FTSE Retail business based on the outskirts of Southampton.
Our client has over 350 stores in the UK and is part of a group that employs over 78,000 people worldwide, with annual revenue of over £10 billion.
As an Assistant Tax Accountant, you will report to the Tax Accountant.
- Assisting the Tax Accountant with day to day Tax preparation.
- Providing support for all research.
- Involved in all aspects of Tax, VAT and PAYE compliance, dealing with business and group complexities.
- Assisting with the production of Tax packs.
The successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Preferably qualified CTA / ACCA or ACA.
- Proven experience working in Tax is essential.
- Confident working in Corporate Tax, preferably including PAYE and VAT.
- Confident working with large data sets.
- Working knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- Advanced Excel.
For more information, please contact Ben Khosravi on 02392 008655.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.