||£35000 - £40000 per annum
A company with a large footprint in Manufacturing is currently recruiting for an FP&A Accountant to join their Whitely offices. This exciting role provides an interesting combination between technical and commercial aspects, with an exciting mix of financial support, forecasting and financial analytics. In addition, as a role with high visibility within the business, the successful individual will be closely partnering with Commercial Managers across the company.
The business is a well known name within the Manufacturing sector, with a tremendous track record of internally developing and promoting its employees. They also pride themselves on finding not only the most talented individuals in the business but also the most personable, with an outstanding record of longevity throughout the company.
- Preparation and completion of month end revenue process for various business streams.
- Assist in the quarterly forecast preparation and annual budget process.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting policies and internal procedures, with a key focus on revenue recognition.
- Provide standard reporting across various business streams including cost analysis, margin and sales.
- Provide project assistance that enables support to Management decision making.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, efficiency and quality for best practice.
- Assisting the Department in upcoming systems implementations.
If you are a newly Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) from practice or a Qualified Accountant with a practice background then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.