Management Accountant, Andover
||£40000 - £48000 per annum
Our high-growth client, sitting within a FTSE-100 group, is a globally recognised brand. It is currently recruiting for a newly qualified Management Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to work in the International Markets Division.
The successful applicant will work in tandem with finance professionals throughout the business, and will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis and reporting of actual performance.
- Periodic balance sheets.
- Illustration of financial trends through spreadsheets and graphs.
- System reconciliations, transaction recording and month end journals.
- Annual budget and quarterly reforecasting.
- Profit and loss preparation and analysis.
- Credit control.
The ability to use, and train others in the use of, the full range of SAP functionality is essential. The role requires a SAP key user who is able to own and maintain the system as well as suggest improvements that will ensure accurate and timely information when required by the finance and commercial teams.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Take a holistic approach without compromising attention to detail.
- Able to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Commercially aware, with three years experience in a consumer products environment.
- Experienced in Microsoft office, especially MS Excel.
- A strong relationship builder who will be able to influence and challenge decision makers.
This company offers great development opportunities with excellent rewards and recognition. It is widely recognised as offering great autonomy to its employees and maintains an engaging organisational culture and corporate values.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.