Finance Business Partner, Southampton
||£50000 - £60000 per annum
A large well known company in Southampton is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to provide financial support to key stakeholders across the organisation. The key responsibilities of this commercially focussed Finance Business Partner role include:
- Building strong relationships across the business becoming key to the financial decision-making process.
- Providing financial support as required including tenders, contracts and negotiations.
- Supporting strategic planning for subsidiaries and feeding into the group strategy.
- Modelling and analysing new pricing structures.
- Providing key reports and analytical support including budgeting and forecasting and analysis of P&L including detailed expense reporting.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) with excellent communication skills and analytical ability and proven demonstrable business partnering experience gained in a similar role.
The company offer an excellent working environment and great opportunities for career development.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.