Financial Accountant, Chichester
||£35000 - £45000 per annum
A company with a global presence in Publishing is currently recruiting for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their exciting Chichester offices. Responsible for the financial accounts, this dynamic role provides a mix between statutory accounts under UK GAAP and SOX for their selected overseas subsidiaries.
The business operates on a worldwide basis, publishing texts well known in the Educational and Professional sector. They offer an intellectually challenging and fast-paced environment for the right individual.
Responsibilities will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation, assisting to bridge the gap between management accounts and statutory accounts.
- Completion of UK statutory accounts under UK GAAP and completion of group consolidation.
- Maintenance and support of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) for the UK Group and overseas subsidiaries.
- Involvement in the month end close process as required.
- Provide cover for the Treasury Accountant for day to day cash flow planning activities.
- Assist in the analysis of the financial results of oversea subsidiaries.
- Assist in quarterly and year end audits.
- Working on ad hoc projects as required.
If you are a Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA) who has gained some strong management and financial accounting and are looking for a new and varied challenge, then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.