Deputy Financial Controller, Swindon
||£50000 - £55000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working on a retained and exclusive basis with a growth business in Swindon who is looking to add a new hire to their team in a newly created role.
The role of Deputy Financial Controller is an extremely wide reaching and varied role that will encompass many areas of the business, whilst you would be in charge of the risk reporting there are plenty of other key areas that you would focus on.
Key responsibilities of the Deputy Financial Controller will include:
- Regulatory reporting
- Statutory preparation
- Working with stakeholders across the business
- Managing and leading an established team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting in the implementation of a new reporting system
- Cashflow modelling
Ideally I am looking for:
- ACA or equivalent from a Big4/Top10 firm
- Either as a 1st time mover or from industry
- Risk experience is essential but otherwise a strong work ethic, application and the ability to manage various relationships are the main attributes I am looking for.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.