Finance Assistant, Southampton
||£18000 - £20000 per annum
Sheridan Maine have an exclusive opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in central Southampton for an Accounts Assistant. Due to company growth in the last 12 months, we are looking to strengthen the finance team due to business demand. This role would suit an AAT studier with study support offered!
As an Accounts Assistant, you will report to the Head of Finance. Duties include:
- Sales, purchase and nominal ledger responsibilities.
- Reconciliation and monitoring of control accounts.
- Processing and reconciliation of commissions.
- Monitor and control payment of expenses.
- Calculation and payment of payroll.
- Month and Year End reporting of accounts.
- Preparation of reports for financial directors.
- Such other duties as may be required from time to time.
The skills and experience required for the position of Accounts Assistant includes, but not limited to:
- AAT studier or recently qualified.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Competent on Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
This opportunity also offers:
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days Holiday.
- Good public transport links.
For more information, please contact Ben Khosravi on 02392 008655.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.