Assistant Accountant, Chippenham
||£26000 - £33000 per annum
This is a unique and brand new opportunity for an Assistant Accountant within a National, market leader in Chippenham. This role is interesting, exciting and has many career paths available going forward.
The right attitude and personality is crucial for this Assistant Accountant role. You need to be motivated, pro-active, analytical, forward thinking, a problem solver, confident and personable! This role involves aspects of business partnering with suppliers therefore communication skills are key too. If you have knowledge of Purchase to Pay ( P2P )
The main responsibilities for the successful Assistant Accountant will include:
- Analysing and developing supplier processes for a number of Procurement categories.
- Discussing and implementing improvements.
- Working closely with suppliers to develop improvement plans.
- Performing month end controls and compliance processes, identifying gaps and implementing improvements.
- Managing the day to day payments activity, ensure there are sufficient controls and offer process improvements.
- Project support including performance trending insights, root cause analysis & process development.
For the right person this Assistant Accountant role can offer a study package, a supportive working environment and excellent benefits. Ideally you will be studying CIMA / ACCA / AAT.
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience for this Assistant Accountant opportunity, then apply to Jo Ireland at Sheridan Maine.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.