Finance Project Manager, Southampton
||£35000 - £45000 per annum
A well known company within the financial services sector are currently seeking a Finance Project Manager to join their Southampton based offices. This role provides an interesting mix between projects and systems looking at a strategic project and the design, delivery and transitional stages.
The business is a leader within its field in the UK. They offer an environment that invests in its staff on a long term basis, priding itself as being a business of choice to work for which absorbs and retains a pool of talented people.
- Identify and assess issues on the new solution and migration processes, performing testing.
- Maintain key design documents.
- Assisting in the development of new processes, writing documentation and provide training.
- Support the transition of the project.
- Effectively communicating and working with third party suppliers and the wider project teams.
If you are a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with strong project, migration and systems experience then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.