Assistant Management Accountant, Eastleigh
||£28000 - £37000 per annum
A company that is a world leader within its field is currently recruiting a part- qualified management accountant for their Eastleigh based offices. Due to vast and continued business growth this dynamic role provides an interesting combination between being involved in day to day profit & loss, monthly forecasting and budgets, through to elements of business partnering and board reporting and presentations. For the right individual this is a fantastic first step into gaining more commercial exposure with a clear path to progressing upwards.
The business is a well established leader within its field with services spanning across manufacturing, sales, renting & hiring and product development. They offer clear development opportunities and pride themselves on their working environment.
- Producing profit and loss
- Using periodic budgets and financial reports to determine likely causes and impact on working budget in order to review forecasted outcomes.
- Investigating figures and numbers to outline trends and produce reports in accordance to this
- Budget/ Forecast preparation
- Drive improvements to simplify processes and enhance areas of development
- Help to prepare presentations for senior management both internal and group boards
- Help to co-ordinate planning processes, which include forecasts, long range plans for profit, budgets, cashflow and KPI's
- Create, maintain and improve financial models and tools to support planning processes
- Involvement in projects and appraisals
- Build relationships with key managers to ensure business activity and change is mirrored within business plans
- Involvement within explanation of figures, budgets and forecasts to directors, presenting reports to board and attending revenue meetings.
If you are a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant (CIMA OR ACCA) and have gained some strong management accounting, financial analysis and commercial exposure then please apply immediately.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.