Systems Accountant, Southampton
||£38000 - £48000 per annum
An organisation based in Southampton is currently recruiting for a Systems Accountant to join their Southampton offices. This diverse and challenging role offers the opportunity to champion the entire businesses systems, manage a team and take lead as the key business partner between finance and I.T. In Addition, you will be at the forefront of driving continual change and system improvements.
Aiming to be one of the top five within their sector, their staff and customers all have a say within their work, making this a highly democratic and dynamic place to work. Due to a re-structure the role has been newly created and would suit someone who is keen to drive positive change and efficiency.
- Successfully manage, mentor and oversee a systems team of 3.
- Take lead for the entire businesses systems from HR across to finance and drive key improvements.
- Support the in the continual improvement of the current systems ensuring more efficient processes.
- Ensure consistency of application across financial reports and ensure such reporting is accurate, efficient and appropriate while working with stakeholders to develop and refine reporting.
- Lead improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of processes surrounding reporting; with the objective of maintaining the integrity, consistency, and accuracy of existing reporting solutions and being responsible for future reporting developments.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert within systems for Central Finance and as the primary contact point with IT, successfully building, maintaining and business partnering between both business divisions.
- Provide hands on support to the Finance teams, including user training.
- Work alongside IT to maintain validity of user access and security profiles.
If you are an experienced Systems Accountant with a strong past background in finance and experience of managing people, then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.