Assistant Management Accountant, Ringwood
||£28000 - £30000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant for a client based in Ringwood, on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to have a key input and impact within the Management Accounts team for an enthusiastic and motivated individual.
Based in Ringwood and reporting into the UK Management Accountant, the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Review accounts and process month end journals.
- Production of monthly Management Information including inter-company and stock reconciliations.
- Coach and support of non-financial management using appropriate language/styles to ensure queries are answered effectively.
- Help support UK Management Accountant in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Prepare, review and send regular sales and stock reports.
- Own the process for inter-company recharging and payroll sign off.
- Ad-hoc work as required.
The role would suit an enthusiastic part qualified/newly qualified accountant or someone with substantial experience, who is looking to further their practical experience and career. You will have strong month end experience and experience with business reporting. You'll need to be a quick learner and not be scared to innovate and look for improvements and efficiency.
Please let me know if you would be interested in the above, and I am happy to provide some more details for you.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.