Payroll and Pensions Officer, Poole
||£26000 - £29000 per annum
Sheridan Mane are currently assisting in the recruitment for a Payroll and Pensions Officer based in Poole on a permanent basis. The job purpose for this role will be to provide a fully comprehensive, accurate and customer focused Payroll and Pension service in line with agreed requirements.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, the main areas of responsibility will include:
- Payroll (including all manual calculations).
- Reconciliations of payroll to nominal ledger.
- Maintain records of any deductions and arrange payments to relevant schemes.
- Ensure legislation is complaint - SSP, OSP, SMP etc.
- Prepare BACS transfers.
- Produce management information.
- Query resolution relating to new starters, transfers, leavers and any changes to salary deductions.
- Maintain accurate personal and computerised records.
- Work effectively with all County Pension Funds.
- Complete pension admin.
- Provide pension information to staff.
- Promote and maintain a customer focus, incorporating best standards and practice and work to continually improve the standards in place.
- Ad-hoc duties in line with the Payroll Managers requirements.
My client is looking for a candidate who has considerable experience and ideally a professional qualification in payroll, and experience in pension administration alongside this. The skill set the successful applicant will hold includes the ability to organise workloads efficiently and work calm under pressure, whilst acting on their own initiative. Communication skills are key, as is understanding the importance of customer service.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.