Finance Analyst, Southampton
||£20000 - £26000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join an established and forward thinking business with fantastic growth plans and an enviable list of clients.
This business provides a huge array of products to a host of clients. Helping smaller local companies stretch their budgets to making the seemingly impossible happen for multi-national corporations.
The role of Finance Analyst will hold the following responsibilities:
- Accountability for the maintenance of the fixed asset register for rental assets.
- calculating depreciation charges and profits / losses on disposals.
- Working closely with sales admin and logistics teams to ensure completeness of the monthly billing process.
- Work with stock accountant to ascertain best pricing and valuation to maximise commercial opportunities.
The skills and experience required for the position of Finance Analyst includes, but not limited to:
- Analytical, numerate, methodical.
- Strong on Excel - Pivots, Lookups etc.
- Work well under pressure and adopt a positive team work attitude.
- Adept at working to tight time-frames.
For further information regarding this role, please contact me on 02380 010908
Due to strong interest in this position please send your CV with a cover letter as to why you believe you are right for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.