Financial Accountant, Fareham
||£35000 - £45000 per annum
A rapidly growing SME is currently recruiting for a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join their exciting Fareham offices. This varied and dynamic role involves an interesting mix between financial accounts and management accounts offering the opportunity to work on revenue recognition, VAT, cashflow, budgets and running the year end audit. For the right individual who will have experience within IFRS, this role will have a clear line of progression to progress up the ranks with the chance to manage a team.
The business operates on a worldwide basis, designing and manufacturing healthcare products. For those keen to take on a new challenge and progress upwards, they offer an encouraging and challenging environment where hard work will be rewarded by a clear line of future progression for the right individual.
- Preparation of accurate financial statements
- Provision of financial reports to the Board, Management, and Lender
- Prepare, monitor and control of the operating budget
- Assist in driving effective foreign exchange and tax management
- Oversee the accurate preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring the financial robustness of financial reporting including provisions, accruals and fixed asset register
- Oversee the accurate preparation and compliance of statutory returns including, VAT, P11D, and Intrastat's
- Organise and manage the annual statutory financial audit
- Manage the day to day cash flows and debt facility drawdowns
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by the Finance and Operations Director
If you are a newly qualified accountant (ACA OR ACCA) with a strong financial accounting background and experience within IFRS looking for a new and varied challenge then please apply immediately.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.