Project Accountant, Southampton
||£45000 - £50000 per annum
A well established business based on the outskirts of Portsmouth is seeking a strong project accountant to assist with a high profile systems upgrade project. The role will be a combination of business as usual tasks in order to support the existing team in tandem with strong implementation ability.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Define & document processes for the new system.
- Data cleansing & conversion of ledger information.
- Definition of test scripts & organisation of UAT.
- Working with ledger managers both on process documentation & providing cover for their teams when required.
- Review & improvement on current processes & controls.
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience of a large finance team or a shared service environment with an emphasis of working with ledger teams. Coupled with this it is essential that you can demonstrate examples of leading changes through system implementation & process change in a deadline driven role.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.