Financial Controller, Poole
||£35000 - £40000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are working closely with a leading SME business who are seeking an experienced Finance Controller to join their senior leadership team, reporting into the Managing Director.
This is an opportunity for a hardworking and motivated Financial Controller / Accounts Manager to join a well-established company, based near Poole.
The role requires someone who can demonstrate good experience as a finance manager/controller, with full responsibility of the accounts function; To include management of the accounts through to monthly management accounts and year end accounts preparation for auditors. Plus responsibility for stock control & forecasting, cash flow, multi-currency and purchasing.
Key duties to include, but not limited to:
- Supervision of the Sales Order Processing & Logistics Admin as well as the Purchasing Administrator.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Monthly report showing consolidated key financials.
- Financial year end preparations and Tax year end submissions.
- Banking - multi-currency (Dollar, Euro, Sterling), Foreign Exchange/Trade.
- Inter-company transactions.
- Cash book management, Cash Flow.
- Stock control & Supplier Forecasting.
- Stock control forecasting, planning and logistics (inc USA stock planning).
- Purchase ledger & Sales Ledger.
- Payroll & Pensions.
- VAT returns (Monthly).
- Intrastat returns, EC sales submissions.
- Insurance Renewals.
You will have previous experience working at a Finance Management level and have the following skills and attributes:
- CIMA, ACCA Qualified/Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and experience of liaising at all levels.
- Experience with multi-currency Ledgers and international trade.
- Excellent IT skills are essential, strong Excel and competent with all MS Office programs.
- Experience of Sage 200 would be a preference.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.