Payroll and Finance Assistant, Portsmouth
||£20000 - £23000 per annum
My client is looking to add a Payroll and Finance Assistant to their well established team at their site near Portsmouth. This is a fantastic role in a very diverse, busy and friendly team. The responsibilities are broad but focused heavily on delivering a professional Payroll service.
This client is renowned as being a market leader in their field with sites across the UK. They have enjoyed steady growth and look to reward their staff with a career built around them, to enable people to achieve their own satisfaction.
The role of Payroll and Finance Assistant will hold the following responsibilities.
- Provide a professional monthly payroll service.
- Monthly and quarterly financial returns.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide support to the wider Finance Team.
- System reviews and internal auditing.
The skills and experience required for the position of Payroll Clerk include but are limited to:
- You will have previous payroll experience.
- Experience of varied and complex payroll contracts is essential.
- High level of attention to detail is required.
- Superb levels of customer service.
- Driven and motivated to help push the team forwards.
- Strong team player ethic is required.
Due to strong interest in this position, please send your CV with a cover letter as to why you believe you are right for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.