Credit Control Manager, Newbury
||£35000 - £45000 per annum
A high- tech leading business based in the heart of Newbury currently seeks a Credit Control Manager to join their established finance team.
The position will provide the financial oversight and commercial knowledge to the European business whilst overseeing the Accounts Receivable department.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Management reporting; aged debt, cash collection, cash forecasting.
- Review customer payment terms.
- Dealing with escalated customer payment issues.
- Carry out customer meetings.
- Undertake account analysis and reconciliations.
- Team management; conducting 1-2-1s, appraisals, setting targets and ledger reviews.
- Credit checking customers.
The successful candidate will have outstanding people management skills, having had proven experience of supervising and motivating teams. Excellent analytical and systems skills (including Excel and ERP) would be highly advantageous as well as having the ability to encourage strong KPI performance. Excellent communication skills and a professional manner is essential.
The company offer flexible working hours, free car parking and an excellent benefits package including pension, holidays and childcare vouchers.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.