Management Accountant, Portsmouth
||£40000 - £45000 per annum
A company with an international reach is currently recruiting for a qualified candidate to take on the exciting new Management Accountant role within their Portsmouth offices. Alongside the management accounts preparation, budgets and forecasts, the successful individual will be liaising on a commercial basis with key stakeholders and directors.
The business is a FSTE 100 company and operates on a global basis. They offer an environment that encourages and thrives on ongoing development, training and helping their employees to keep their careers moving and progressing forwards.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and review the data.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, monitor actuals and challenge any proposals.
- Provide data and support to other teams.
- Review and challenge any recharges.
- Help to identify opportunities for further challenge and savings.
- Weekly cash-flow forecasts.
- Assisting in the development of financial processes.
- Assist the Financial Controller with ad-hoc tasks as required.
If you are a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience in preparing management accounts and liaising with stake holders and directors then please apply immediately.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.