Accounts Manager / Assistant Accountant, Ferndown
||£26000 - £28000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting exclusively for an Assistant Accountant / Accounts Manager for a rapidly growing business. The role covers all aspects of accounts up to Trial Balance reporting into the Finance Manager.
The company is looking to grow to 20 million turnover within the next 5 years as well as developing into international markets. There will be the opportunity to progress within Finance.
- Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledger up to trial balance.
- Monthly prepayments and accruals, Fixed Assets Register and Depreciation.
- Credit Control including currency accounts.
- Manage SAGEPAY.
- Banking and weekly reconciliations.
- HMRC and payroll payment runs.
- VAT returns.
- Assist with annual statutory accounts.
- Administer ISO9001 procedures, records and audit.
Skills and Experience:-
- Must have good all round accounting knowledge up to trial balance.
- Ideally experience in foreign currencies and exchange differences.
- Good communication skills as will be required to communicate effectively with customers and staff at all levels.
- Experience in similar growing SME business.
- AAT qualified ideally.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel.
- ISO9001 experience would be advantageous.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
31 days holiday including bank holidays
On site parking
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.