Payroll and Accounts Assistant, Portsmouth
||£20000 - £23000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are working with a well respected and reputable Housing and Care company based in Portsmouth. The wonderful team are looking to bring someone in to assist with their Accounts and Payroll.
This client is renowned for both its presence and contribution to the local community and this would be a fantastic place to work, to feel you're making a difference. They fully deserve their reputation as being an excellent employer and for a well rounded person who is looking for a real career, they offer an environment that will make you proud of your work and excited for your future.
The role of Payroll and Accounts Assistant will hold the following responsibilities.
- Preparing, reconciling and submission of weekly and monthly payroll data.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining the sales and purchase ledger with a high level of accuracy.
- Credit control.
- Supplier payements.
The skills and experience required for the position of Payroll Clerk include but are not limited to:
- You must have previous payroll experience, including Auto Enrolment.
- Experience of varied and complex payroll contracts is essential.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Adept at working to tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude and commitments to peak period working.
- Capable of adapting to new systems.
Due to strong interest in this position, please send your CV with a cover letter as to why you believe you are right for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.