Trainee FP&A Accountant, Whiteley
||£20000 - £25000 per annum
One of the most prestigious manufacturing brands in the South Coast based near Southampton are looking to add a Trainee FP&A Accountant to their team.
This business manufactures the highest quality products for their customers, remaining at the forefront of technology; this is an exceptional business with progression available for the right person.
The role of Trainee FP&A Accountant will hold the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and completion of the month end close process for the EMEA central functions in accordance with CV policies.
- Support month end revenue reconciliation and preparation of revenue reports
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate Accounting Policies and Internal Control Procedures.
The skills and experience required for the position of Finance Analyst includes, but not limited to:-
- Analytical, numerate, methodical.
- Strong on Excel - Pivots, Lookups etc.
- Work well under pressure and adopt a positive team work attitude.
- Adept at working to tight time-frames.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.