Credit Control Team Leader, Basingstoke
||£25000 - £35000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Team Leader to join a highly prestigious and well respected organisation based in Basingstoke.
The company are highly specialised in their field, due to their unique business and excellent working culture. The offices are spacious and include free parking for staff as well as a canteen. The company encourage progression with excellent training internally and will offer a long-standing career.
Key deliverables for this role will include:
- Managing cash applications.
- Tracking debt collection and improving the collection efficiency.
- Conducting credit checks on customers, establishing and monitoring credit limits.
- Creating reports detailing key financial information on a weekly basis.
- Managing and supervising the Accounts Receivable team.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
The successful candidate will have had previous managerial experience within Accounts Receivable/ Credit Control and relevant exposure within these areas. You will need to be CICM qualified or equivalent. It is essential that you have excellent written and verbal skills, and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.