Management Accountant, Swindon
||£40000 - £45000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with an up and coming Financial Services organisation based in Swindon who are expanding and looking to add a Management Accountant to the team.
The business is a fairly new company and very up and coming, they are looking to add a Management Accountant due to expansion of the finance function and are looking for a dynamic, ambitious person who can grow with the company.
As Management Accountant your responsibilities will be:
- Budget ownership, liaising with heads of department to set and control their individual budgets.
- Rolling forecasting to detail the businesses current position against budget.
- Variance analysis.
- P&L ownership.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
The Management Accountant will posses the following skill set:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or Finalist level.
- A background with a strong mix of the responsibilities above.
- Interpersonally strong with the ability to present and report to senior management.
The role is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious business.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.