Commercial Finance Manager, Fareham
||£45000 - £50000 per annum
A high growth business with its head office in Hampshire is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to support the Finance Director and sales team on all business cases for new products and services. This is a highly commercial and analytical new role that has been created within the finance team to take the commercial lead on the development of new products, services and propositions from inception, commercial modelling implementation and investment appraisal.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager include:-
- Working with the management team to understand and assess new commercial opportunities
- Building dynamic, commercial models to understand the financial and wider impact of new product or service launches
- Articulating and assessing the financial and non-financial considerations of commercial decisions
- Supporting Sales and Operations teams to implement new products and services, acting as the finance lead for new commercial opportunities
- Advising and assisting the Managing Director and Finance Director in assessing opportunities
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with demonstrable experience in commercial modelling of business cases supporting sales teams.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.