Accounts Clerk, Southampton
||£20000 - £22000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are hiring for a global leader in the marine distribution industry based in Southampton. We are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join this thriving and supportive branch of the business. This would suit a multi-skilled candidate confident in a fast paced environment.
As an Accounts Clerk, you will report to the Finance Manager. Duties include:
- Assisting the sales ledger with the processing of sales invoices.
- Provide accurate and confidential customer service to assist with the prompt payment of debts.
- Reconciliation of invoices.
- Maintain spreadsheets.
- Running the direct debit for payment on a monthly basis and chasing customer via e-mail, telephone for any outstanding payments.
- Such other duties as may be required from time to time.
The skills and experience required for the position of Accounts Clerk includes, but not limited to:
- Strong tem work ethics.
- Experience using SAGE advantageous.
- Competent on Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
This opportunity also offers:
- 30 hours per week Monday - Friday.
- Friendly office environment.
- Recognition Schemes and Advanced Training.
This role offers parking and ideally looking for someone who is available at short notice. If this sounds like a role for you please send you details in as soon as possible
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.