Accounts Assistant, Southampton
||£15500 - £16500 per annum
Sheridan Maine is currently looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join a leading legal company in Southampton. Our client is proud to be recognised as one of the top 500 legal firms in the country who work with a broad range of clients, from SMEs up to Global Businesses.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will report to the Head of Finance. Duties include:
- Posting and monitoring cash receipts in multiple currencies for multiple clients.
- Investigating unexpected cash receipts by liaising with internal fee earners.
- Posting and monitoring cheques.
- Opening new client accounts efficiently and strictly in line with company processes.
- Providing holiday and sickness cover for the other Accounts Assistants in the department.
- Such other duties as may be required from time to time.
The skills and experience required for the position of Accounts Assistant includes, but not limited to:
- Excellent Numerical skills.
- Experience in a similar role essential.
- Competent on Excel.
- Strong team work ethics.
- Excellent time management.
This opportunity also offers:
- 16 hours per week.
- Friendly office environment.
- Central transport links.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.