Purchase Ledger Clerk, Bournemouth
||£18000 - £19000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a well established and growing local company based in central Bournemouth.
My client offers a 37.5 hour week with free parking. Extras benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday.
- Sick Pay.
- Life Insurance.
- Pension contributions by the company.
- Team building days and Summer and Christmas parties.
Duties to include:
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders approximately 150-200 per week with complicated re-charging and coding.
- Verifying pricing and dealing with any invoice queries.
- Inputting invoices onto accounting package (SAP).
- Liaising with suppliers as well as internal staff, and Management.
- Providing quality reporting to Management.
We are preferably looking for someone that has had many years working within Purchase Ledger and enjoys it as you will be dealing with a high volume of information.
You must be articulate and numerate, with an eye for detail and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.