Accounts Receivable Administrator, Salisbury
||£18000 - £19000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Cash Administrator in Porton, Salisbury. In this role you will have responsibility for dealing with administrative work and cash allocation within the Accounts Receivable team.
- To assist the Head of Accounts Receivable and team with the administrative duties associated with the ledger in order to achieve collective targets.
- To allocate cash accurately and on a timely basis in order to deliver a quality service.
- Manage all administrative tasks required by the Head of Accounts Receivable and team to ensure that all paperwork is managed and kept in good order.
- Ensure that all sales order management is progressed satisfactorily ensuring that invoices are raised in an efficient way and action any system reviews to ensure best practice.
- Assist in the maintaining of customer orders through to cash received.
- Work with the team to ensure the ledger is accurate and queries are followed up as directed.
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of invoices raised for all debtors, collection and recovery of cash in a timely manner and assisting in reporting on all outstanding debtors.
- Assist the Head of Accounts Receivable in daily cash management including monitoring the cash position of the business, highlighting potential uplifts or shortfall risks and producing weekly & monthly cash forecasts including customer forecasts.
- Assisting in managing cash allocations and queries ensuring that customer payments are received in line with their agreed payment terms.
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally studying AAT.
- Experience in an Order to Cash - Accounts Receivable Team.
- Administrative experience and knowledge of a credit control department.
- Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.