FP&A Senior Analyst, Poole
||£30000 - £40000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting this pivotal role within the Group FP&A / Decision Support Team providing financial support to the owners of the business.
This role will liaise with the UK FD and Operations Directors / staff, providing timely and accurate monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Month end reporting, including a variety of specific analysis reports.
- Setting and agreeing monthly targets with RBM's and Operations Director.
- Key areas of budget and forecasts.
- Liaising with UK FD and Operations Director.
- Assisting in the preparation of executive presentations, including analysis, commentary and validation of data presented.
- Provision of ad hoc support, reporting and analysis.
- Support the wider Group Finance function when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified / Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven advanced Excel user.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable handling and manipulating large data sets.
- Previous experience of FP&A preferred.
- Financial modelling.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.