Financial Accountant, Reading
||£50000 - £55000 per annum
Do you have experience of working with US GAAP and statutory reporting? Are you looking to secure a long term contract and are available at short notice? My client is currently offering a 12-18 month contract job to join their business as a Financial Accountant. The role will initially be based in Basingstoke, then moving to a new site in Winnersh in due course.
This client is a well respected and established business within the Healthcare sector. Having recently completed a merger, my client has formed a global force within their industry, employing over 16,000 staff and boasting many leading brands. They have a strong set of ethical values and pride themselves in their corporate approach.
As Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for various EMEA entities.
- Perform US GAAP reviews and provide variance analysis at an international level.
- Manage international relationships to deliver effective direct and indirect Tax returns.
- Complete VAT/ EC sales list documentation and ensure supporting compliance is in place.
- Work with the Shared Service Centre in relation to expenses and corporation Tax accruals.
As a successful applicant, you will hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and have prior experience of working within a financial reporting role. You will have previous knowledge of US GAAP and be available at short notice. Strong system and communication skills will be expected.
If you are immediately available and keen to be considered for this opportunity, please make your application immediately as interviews will be held at short notice.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.