||£300 - £400 per day
Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a UK based manufacturing company looking to add a UK Tax Manager to the Bristol team to assist during a busy period.
The business is an expanding manufacturing company with strong growth plans.
As UK Tax Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- UK Tax packs.
- Compliance, from an analytical stand point.
- Transfer pricing.
- Year end assistance.
- Liaison with the external auditors.
You will posses the required skills:
- ACA/CTA qualified.
- Strong Tax background in industry.
- Transfer pricing experience.
- Ability to see the contract through to completion.
- Ability to present to senior management.
The role will be 3-6 months but could turn into a permanent position early in 2017.
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.