Commercial Accountant, Andover
||£53000 - £63000 per annum
Our client, whose values centre around providing a modern, flexible working environment to their clients, are a leading contractor for the government. It is currently recruiting for a Commercial Accountant (preferably qualified under ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with extensive experience implementing pricing strategy in line with existing pricing models:
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and adapt to an existing pricing model, incorporating a mechanism which will vary that price over the coming years alongside contractual changes.
- Advise and support the Commercial and Operations teams, using the model to help them understand the impact of pricing changes.
- Develop pricing templates across several work categories.
- Budget and Forecast in line with pricing changes.
- Scrutinise the work of one junior report.
- Provide support and input to major bid activities.
- Work alongside the Commercial Team to ensure implementation of the Pricing Strategy across the business.
- Undertake Pricing / Contract reconciliation, the outcome reflected in contractual amendments.
- Correctly categorise relevant Change activities.
The successful applicant will be able to display:
- Extensive commercial pricing experience.
- Intrinsic financial modelling ability.
- Ability to undertake Project Accounting.
- Contractual/ commercial awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This client offers excellent long term career prospects and supports those who want to progress within the business. They are well known for providing a very good benefits package and offer more generous salary increases year on year than their competitors. There is also free parking on site.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.