Corporate Tax Manager, Bristol
||£40000 - £45000 per annum
Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a prestigious Practice who are looking to ad a Corporate Tax Manager to the team in Bristol.
The business has a reputation for providing an outstanding service to their clients.
As well as managing a portfolio of clients, you will oversee a solid tax compliance service and will support the partners with advisory and special project work.
With proven management skills as well as technical expertise, you will have solid experience in this area and be keen to use and build on your practical tax experience as part of a firm-wide team.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with potential to develop within the firm.
You will have:
- ACA and/or CTA Qualified (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience working within a corporate tax environment.
- Excellent IT Skills and a good standard of education.
You will be:
- An excellent people-manager with previous experience of coaching and developing trainees.
- Confident, outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organised, enthusiastic, thorough, systematic approach and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Keen to explore new opportunities where you can maintain client work but also create a wider scope for career development.
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Management development programmes.
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary).
- Strong pension plan.
- Critical Illness Scheme.
- Health cover.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.