Finance Change Manager, Southampton
||£55000 - £65000 per annum
A leading business in Southampton is recruiting a Finance Change Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to support in the delivery of finance projects and implementing new processes. Working within the Change team the key accountabilities of the Finance Change Manager include:
- Understanding the impact of proposed changes on business areas and processes within Finance.
- Monitoring and tracking project deliverables, including managing and prioritising workload of Finance project resource.
- Inputting to and reviewing of project documentation including Test Strategies, Implementation plans and Operating Models.
- Training and handover of completed processes to the Finance team.
- Acting as a conduit between Projects and Finance teams.
The successful candidate is likely to have experience of projects and change within a Finance team and have proven experience in developing and implementing reporting processes and process improvements gained from a large corporate environment.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.