Accounts Assistant, Bournemouth
||£16000 - £18000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join an expanding and forward thinking Accountancy Practice in the Bournemouth area.
They have a diverse client portfolio covering sole traders and SME's which will provide you with stimulating workloads to further develop your technical skills and experience in a fantastic working environment.
There is the opportunity to benefit from in-house training on the technical side, coupled with full support and guidance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review of accounting data.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assistance with the incorporation of new companies.
- Companies House compliance including annual returns.
- Assistance, preparation and completion of new business.
- Set up of PAYE, payroll, VAT and HMRC gateway.
- Assisting in completing the end of year accounts, keeping a record of the end of year reconciliations and the resolution of outstanding queries.
This role would suit someone with established entry level experience within an existing accountancy practice. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in the Accountancy field, if you have the relevant skills and experience then please contact Izabelle Thomas at Sheridan Maine in Bournemouth - firstname.lastname@example.org
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.