Group Reporting Accountant, Farnborough
||£48000 - £56000 per annum
Our client, a global FTSE 100 company, is a manufacturing and engineering specialist. It is currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Accountant to work within the Group Finance department:
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Preparation of interim and final published statutory accounts.
- Production of consolidated management accounts.
- Review business group commentaries to be included in the monthly Chief Executive's report.
- Support local finance teams in interpreting accounting standards and other reporting matters.
- Research the impact of forthcoming accounting standards.
The hiring manager is ideally looking for a newly qualified 'Big Four' accountant making their first move into industry. The ability to meet deadlines is key, with attention to detail and strong communication skills essential. Experience in group reporting and consolidations are necessary, as is up to date IFRS knowledge and excellent spreadsheet skills.
This client prides itself on excellent office environment and good work life balance. It offers excellent career development programmes, the opportunity to work at multiple locations and a very good pension scheme.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.