Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, Southampton
A large business in Hampshire is recruiting a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to business partner the commercial teams providing financial support aiding decision making to improve revenue and profit generation.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager include:
- Leading the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Presenting financial performance and insights to senior stakeholders.
- Providing constructive challenge and support to the commercial teams.
- Producing business cases on new products.
- Providing analysis on product profitability.
- Supporting supplier negotiations and evaluations and producing performance metrics.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have demonstrable commercial business partnering experience gained in a fast moving consumer driven environment (retail, FMCG, telecoms).
The company offer an excellent benefits package including bonus, car and pension.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.