Finance Analyst, Basingstoke
||£35000 - £47000 per annum
An innovative technology company in Basingstoke is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst with a commercial background. This is a perfect role for a qualified or near qualified accountant looking to further their career within a fast moving industry.
This very well known business offer a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as providing excellent career opportunities. Reporting to the Finance Director, responsibilities of the role include:
- Profit and loss reviews providing a high level of financial analysis and commentary.
- Providing sales and margin reporting.
- Reviewing major projects and analysing profitability.
- Analysing cost savings during the re-negotiation of contracts.
- Financial modelling.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Support the operational teams to maintain cost models for events.
- Report future sales on weekly/monthly basis.
- Aid the finance team with business changes and processes.
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to be able to present quality financial information to key internal customers. To apply for this position you must be actively studying towards CIMA or ACCA qualification or be fully qualified accountant. Previous financial modelling experience would be advantageous as well as advanced IT skills.
The location is accessible by local public transport links and the company have ample free parking available onsite.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.