Development Analyst, Poole
||£42000 - £45000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting a Development Analyst for a multi-site, diverse and growing support services organisation based in Poole.
The role will report into the Head of Financial Reporting and you will be responsible for the financial review of development appraisals and production of supporting schedules for submission to the Operational Development and Finance teams of the Group.
- Working with the Head of Financial Reporting, development of Management Accounting team and Operational teams to continuously improve development reporting.
- Review joint venture financial models, appraisals and cash flows.
- Establish methods to monitor progress of joint ventures including sales reporting, management accounts and audit.
- Production of monthly development forecast and reporting pack for Executive Board.
- Support the quarterly financial plan production with up to date development scheme information (including scheme cash flow).
- Work with the Group Finance team to help with analysis and other ad-hoc work on other group entities as required.
- Identify potential system improvements / enhancements.
To be successful, you will be a Qualified (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) Accountant with Advanced Excel skills, have proven financial modelling experience gained in a large organisation and be articulate as well as a self-starter who is able to communicate well, building relationships at all levels of business.
We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering high quality standards and continuous improvement of service. In return, you will work within a highly motivated and passionate team in a vibrant environment that embraces change and will continue to see positive growth in the future.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.