Payroll Manager, Radstock
||£24000 - £32000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a Payroll Officer / Payroll Manager on behalf of an established and successful company based in Radstock. This position is offering a competitive starting salary of £26-32K plus great benefits and a supportive working environment. You do no need managerial experience as management tasks are limited.
The successful Payroll Officer / Payroll Manager will need to have end to end payroll processing experience and be confident to answer payroll queries.
As the Payroll Manager / Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a timely, accurate and efficient payroll service to the staff.
- Producing payroll reports, issuing payslips, providing analyses as required and liaising with Finance staff responsible for BACS transmission.
- Ensuring the monthly payroll has been checked and authorised for processing, including costings.
- Administering RTI to HMRC, checking this is actioned correctly.
- Accurate calculation and data entry of all payroll calculations and amendments.
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring the correct calculation of all statutory payments e.g. SMP, SPP, SSP.
- Understanding and ensuring the correct calculation of all sickness absence in accordance with contracts of employment.
- Processing of documentation for new employees and leavers as authorised by the HR department.
The successful Payroll Administrator / Payroll Manager will need strong communication skills to answer all payroll queries with people at all levels and liaises with all departments.
If you are interested in this Payroll Officer / Payroll Administrator position please apply to Jo Ireland at Sheridan Maine, 01172443006.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.