Group Tax & Treasury Manager, Bournemouth
||£45000 - £55000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a large, Bournemouth based Publically held Corporate organisation; to appoint a Group Tax & Treasury Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and driven Group Finance department for a growing business, who are predicting massive expansions and developments for the future.
The role is expected to develop in the near future to include involvement with various finance projects including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Supporting the development of the Group's SAO framework.
- Tax IFRS conversion.
- Ad hoc accounting advice.
- Assisting the Head Group Tax & Treasury to monitor the Group's cash position, including ensuring sufficient cash is drawn down to fulfil the Group's liabilities as they fall due and preparing the monthly Treasury report.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and managing the overall corporation tax position of the Group.
- Corresponding with and maintaining relationships with the Group's external tax advisors to ensure corporation tax planning opportunities are identified and actioned as appropriate.
- Assisting with the monthly CIS compliance process and managing adhoc queries from regional offices and other areas of the business.
- Assisting with the PAYE year end compliance procedure including the PAYE Settlement Agreement process, Dispensation Agreements, Taxed Award Schemes and P11Ds.
- Assisting with the management and delivery of Tax training to regional and head office employees.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level (Minimum of 2.1) or equivalent
- Hold a recognised Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), or be a passed finalist.
- Some Tax experience is an essential.
- Experience of using OneSource Corporation tax software would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
On offer to this individual is a highly competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to be a part of a highly successful, exciting, dynamic and forward thinking organisation that encourage, personal and professional development.
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.