Operations Finance Manager, Basingstoke
||£55000 - £65000 per annum
An advanced international business in Basingstoke has selected Sheridan Maine to find their next Operations Finance Manager to join their pioneering finance division on a long term contract basis.
This challenging role will be pivotal in providing insight into financial results and supporting key business decisions. Reporting to the Finance Director, key duties will include:
- Investment appraisals.
- Providing operational finance support to projects.
- Support global operational performance with a high standard of variance analyses
- Offer timely financial reporting and P & L analysis.
- Develop and present business analysis.
- Core material costing and cost analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
This intriguing opportunity requires an individual who has recent and relevant manufacturing experience ideally within a global multisite organisation. Outstanding communication skills and advanced SAP/ HFM/ Hyperion are essential. On offer is a fantastic salary and benefits package, candidates who have a preference for contracting via their own limited company may also be considered.
SM - Emp Bus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.