Payroll and Accounts Assistant, Portsmouth
||£20000 - £24000 per annum
Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Payroll and Accounts Assistant to work with a wonderful business in Portsmouth that provides unrivalled specialist care to people with mental and physical difficulties because they feel everyone in society is entitled to a high quality of life.
A fantastic and lovely place to work, you will feel you're making a real difference! They fully deserve their reputation as being an excellent employer and for a well rounded person that is looking for a real career they offer an environment that will make you proud of your work and excited for your future.
The role of Payroll and Accounts Assistant will hold the following responsibilities.
- Preparing, reconciling and submission of weekly & monthly payroll data.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain the Sales and Purchase ledger with a high level of accuracy.
- Credit Control.
- Supplier Payments.
The skills and experience required for the position of Payroll and Accounts Assistant includes, but not limited to:
- You must have previous payroll experience including Auto-enrolment.
- Experience of varied and complex payroll contracts is essential.
- High level of attention to detail is required.
- Adept at working to tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude and commitments to peak period working.
- Capable of adapting to new systems.
Due to strong interest in the position of Payroll and Accounts Assistant please send your CV with a cover letter as to why you believe you are right for this position to email@example.com
SM - Agy
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.